I vote for Diyosa Blogger: Ria Jose

Posted on Sunday, December 5, 2010 by Mr. Tambay

The Philippine Blog Awards: Nationwide Search is fast approaching, and one of its categories is the 2010 Blogger's Choice Award, which is considered as the most coveted award of the year.



Out of thr 14 nominees, I am voting for Ria Jose. The reason why I vote for Ria's Blog is because I am an avid reader of her blog. Her personal experiences are amazing and cool. Her coolness not reflected not only on her blogs, but also in person, when I met her during the 1st Visayas Blogging Summit and Philippine Blog Awards.

I believe in Ria's abilities, and I bet the Mindanao Bloggers agree with me, especially the Davao Blogger because they witness the skills of Ria as their President.

Vote for Ria Jose's Blog: Life with Ria. To vote, read the details here.