Healthy and athletic gaming at Dogan Cafe

Posted on Sunday, November 4, 2012 by Mr. Tambay

This is my official comeback post after I took the October 2012 Electronics Engineering Licensure Examinaion (which I passed :D). It was a tough battle with numbers, formulas, engineering terms and objectives, and ECE standards, but I'm proud to say that I am officially an Electronics Engineer!

Dogan Cafe

Since I am now a Licensed ECE, I thought that I deserve a very great break. It was timely because my beloved blogging organization who showered me with overflowing support when I took the board exam, Cebu Bloggers Society Inc., was scheduled to conduct its monthly meeting at Dogan Cafe. I've heard of it before but haven't checked it out until the meeting was set.

Jon Alindogan, the owner of Dogan Cafe (in which, obviously, where the name "Dogan" came from), gave us a little introduction about Dogan Cafe. According to him, Dogan Cafe is the "Home of the World's Best Videogame Athletes" and is considered as the "Ala Gym" for videogames. And if he says "videogames", he is not referring to Defense of the Ancient (Dota), League of Legends (LoL), and the likes. What he meant are videogames which they carefully select that can really extract all of the sweat inside your body, which includes Kinect games like Fruit Ninja Kinect, Dragon Ball Kinect, and Dance Central 3.

Jon Alindogan talks about Dogan Cafe.
Of course, with me being a self-proclaimed dancer, I took the chance to try the newly-released Dance Central 3. Together with my fellow CBSi bloggers, we tried the Easy mode (although I wanted to try the Medium mode because I wanted some extra challenge :D) of Black Eyes Peas's Boom Boom Pow.

Dance move number 1: I don;t know what to call this :P

Dance move number 2: This one is what I call "scoop to the front" move :P
Dance Central was really my favorite part when I visited Dogan Cafe because I love to dance. And believe me, I really did sweat out! I was problematic that time because I forgot to bring a handkerchief to wipe my sweat. I am now considering Dogan Cafe as one of my favorite places and I'm thinking of hanging out here more often. Thanks Jon Alindogan and the rest of Dogan Cafe staff!

Playing games is really fun, indeed. But if you use it to get fit, it will be more fun at Dogan Cafe! Dogan Cafe is located at Persimmon Plus, MJ Cuenco, Mabolo, Cebu City. You can enjoy all access Kinect gaming daily (Php 250), weekly (Php 500) and monthly (Php 2000). Dogan Cafe also invites interested people to join them for their weekly Dance Central Party and Dance Central Mini-Tournament, which is held every Friday and Saturday night. For more information about Dogan Cafe, you can check out their Official Facebook Page: Dogan Cafe

Cebu Bloggers Society with Dogan Cafe.